The Imagineering Pyramid: Using Disney Theme Park Design Principles to Develop and Promote Your Creative Ideas is the first book in the Imagineering Toolbox series, and was written to help you tap into the principles of Imagineering to make your personal and professional dreams come true.
Even if you’re not building a theme park, the Imagineering Pyramid can help you plan and achieve any creative goal. The pyramid is formed from from the essential building blocks of Disney Imagineering, and teaches you how to apply the pyramid to your next project, how to execute each step efficiently and creatively, and most important, how to succeed.
The Imagineering Pyramid is a revolutionary creative framework that anyone can use in their daily lives, whether at home or on the job, and includes:
- How to use “The Art of the Show” to stay focused on your mission.
- Practical tutorials for each of the fifteen building blocks that make up the pyramid.
- Creative Intent, Theming, “Read”-ability, Kinetics, Plussing, and other Imagineering concepts.
- Imagineering beyond the berm: how to apply the pyramid to fields as diverse as game design and executive leadership.
- An “Imagineering Library” of books to further your studies.
Buy The Imagineering Pyramid: